- Boston Red Sox Game and Autographed Baseball Bat
- Get Away for a Night on Cape Cod
- Patriots vs. Chiefs in the Putnam Club - VIP Parking!
- WooSox Package
- Boston Celtics Game
- New England Patriots Game Tickets
- Head to Gillette Stadium and Don't Worry about Parking
- Get Away to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Two-night stay at Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Red Sox Game with a View of Fenway Park
The Online Auction is Open!
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers 50th Anniversary Silent Auction is now open. The auction will run from June 17, 2022 to June 18, 2022, with proceeds going to MASSACHUSETTS LEAGUE OF COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS INC in order to support community health centers. Auction items range from vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Make Your Bid to Support the Mass League!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers (League) was founded in 1972 as one of the first state Primary Care Associations (PCAs) in the country. Established under the same federal authorizing legislation as the health center program (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act), PCAs are organized around a set of core functions and competencies that provide a framework for support and assistance to health centers and the communities they serve. As such, the League is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization registered as a public charity with the Commonwealth's Secretary of State, and maintains a professional staff at its headquarters in Boston and at its training center in Worcester.