A GRAND ESCAPE ON THE COTE D'AZUR
Escape to the incomparable grandeur of the four-star Fairmont Monte Carlo in Monaco, a principality nestled between Italy and France, and between the sparkling Mediterranean and the legendary Casino, on the Côte d'Azur. When you ascend to the top of The Fairmont, you can see the majestic view of all three countries! While you'll be immersed in the beauty and sophistication of this world-class destination, you'll also get a taste of France on three small-group tours!
Your Stay is land-only and includes:
? 6 days/5 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Monte Carlo in a Junior Suite
? Daily complimentary breakfast
? All room-related taxes (including VAT)
? Small group tour of Monaco and Eze, including hotel pickup and drop-off
? Small group half-day tour of Cannes, Antibes, St Paul de Vence, including hotel pickup and drop-off
? Monaco night tour
? Free concierge reservation service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum 30-day advance reservation is required. Blackout dates: May 13-15, 26-29, Sep 11-13.
- Some restrictions may apply during special events.
- Travel is valid for 18 months from date of issue.
- Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability.
- Tours run on specific days of the week and at
specific times. If a tour is not available, it may be substituted with equal or similar experience. Entrance fees are not included.
- Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced.
- A passport is required for travel outside the U.S.
Item Special Note
More About the Fairmont Monte Carlo:
The Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel is a unique four-star luxury resort located in the heart of the Principality of Monaco, a lavish retreat that puts the entire destination at your doorstep and allows you to immerse yourself in the region?s joie de vivre. With their signature touches apparent everywhere, from a shopping arcade, an in-house casino, to the stunning Fairmont Spa, it's no wonder The Fairmont
is known as one of the most prestigious Monte Carlo resorts. The Fairmont Monte Carlo is an island unto itself, situated in the most exclusive part of the world.
Your spacious junior suites provide the epitome of comfort, privacy, and a delightful ambiance.
- Nobuyuki "Nobu" Matsuhisa, the acclaimed and highly influential celebrity chef and owner of Nobu restaurants, has settled down in Monaco at the Fairmont! Recognized worldwide for his amazing cuisine, you can savor his combinations of traditional Japanese dishes and South American spices and aromas in an elegant yet cozy atmosphere that features a magnificent bar, two exclusive private lounges, and a terrace overlooking the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea.
- Take in as much of this gorgeous region as you can with three small-group tours to France's Nice, Eze Village and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, all in the comfort of air-conditioned minibuses. Get a taste of the high life on this small-group tour of the French Riviera, and soak up the spectacular scenery as you drive along the Côte d'Azur. Stop to marvel over the yachts in Billionaire's Quay, stroll the pretty promenade of Antibes, and visit the medieval town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, where many famed artists and actors have made their home over the years. Finally, arrive in glamorous Cannes, and walk in the footsteps of the stars along Croisette Boulevard and at Festival Palace, where the prestigious Cannes International Film Festival is held each summer.
- Then combine the glitz and glam of Monaco with the medieval charm of Eze on a full-day tour of the beautiful French Riviera. Enjoy views of the Mediterranean coast as you head to the lovely hilltop village of Eze, where you?ll learn about the French art of perfume-making at the Fragonard perfumery. Back in Monaco, watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince's Palace, visit Monaco Cathedral, drive along the road used for the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race, and explore Casino Square in Monte Carlo.
- Monaco sparkles at night, and you'll get to explore this glamorous city and see its top attractions illuminated against the night sky on a five-hour night tour. Drive along the spectacular Basse Corniche road and stop at the Vista Palace Hotel in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin for magnificent views of radiant Monaco. Back in the city, you'll see the Prince's Palace and the Monaco Cathedral, admire the illuminated Old Town (Monaco-Ville), and cruise around Casino Square in Monte Carlo. Before your night tour ends, you'll have free time to discover Monaco's vibrant nightlife at your leisure ? visit the Grand Casino or enjoy dinner in a local restaurant if you wish.